reasons why winter is better than summer:
- little to no insects (◕‿◕✿)
- sweaters all the time (◠△◠✿)
- the air is nice and fresh smelling (◡‿◡✿)
- sometimes it snows and you get out of school \(◕‿◕✿)/
- snow is pretty (´･ω･`)
- no pollen (▰˘◡˘▰)
- it gets darker faster so theres more nighttime and more time to look at the stars (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
- everything is dead just the way i like it (⊙‿⊙✿)
The reason why the room was pink was because on black and white film, hues of red become dark shades of black. Pink is the perfect balance to give it that dark creepy grey.
A related fun fact: while old black and white film was under-sensitive to reds, it was correspondingly over-sensitive to greens. Actors whose characters were meant to have unnaturally pale complexions - like Morticia Addams - would often take advantage of this by wearing makeup with a green base tint in order to make their faces “pop”. This is where the modern trope of cartoon vampires having green skin comes from.
These are some fun fucking facts